We may engage third party service providers to assist us in operating our website and website.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this website, you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age and of sound mind. If you are under the age of 18, you confirm that you have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use our website;
- you have full authority, power and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to perform its obligations hereunder;
- you shall not abuse the website in any way, and shall not use the website and/or Services in any manner which violates any law or regulations or infringes on the legal rights of any third party, in any manner which is defamatory, fraudulent, indecent, offensive or deceptive, to threaten, harass, abuse or intimidate others, to damage the name or reputation of ADD, its affiliates or subsidiaries, to breach security on any computer network, or to access an account that does not belong to you, and in any manner that interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the website and the Services made available on the website;
- you will only use our website to purchase Products or Services for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorised to act;
- you shall not take any action which is intended to, or would reasonably be expected to harm ADD and the website, or which would reasonably be expected to bring ADD into disrepute;
- all information supplied by you on our website is true, accurate, current and complete; and
- if you have an account with our website, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
- You undertake and agree to notify ADD immediately if any of the aforementioned representations and warranties become untrue, invalid, misleading or incomplete in any respect.
We regularly update, amend, delete or change any information provided on our website. Although we will endeavor to ensure that all information contained on our website is accurate, we do not guarantee that all information or prices on our website will be complete and accurate.
- NO DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP
All information provided on our website and/or through the Services and/or in connection with any communications as supported by ADD, including but not limited to communications with registered medical practitioners and wellness experts / consultants (each a “Practitioner” and collectively, “Practitioners”) providing private online consultations (each, a “Consultation” and collectively, “Consultations”) via our website or any other website that we may make available from time to time, is intended to be for general information purposes and/or for your convenience only, and is in no way intended to create a doctor–patient relationship between ADD and yourself. The website, Products and Services should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment in all circumstances, and reliance on any information provided on the website or through the Services, including the credentials and qualifications of the Practitioners, is solely at your own risk.
While ADD endeavours to ensure that only Practitioners with suitable credentials and qualifications shall be allowed to conduct the Consultations, you are solely responsible for satisfying yourself that the Practitioner(s) with whom you consult are suitably qualified and you are empowered to choose the Practitioner(s) that you prefer. In the event that any recommendation is made by ADD or its staff in any way and form, the final selection is still to be determined by yourself and in no way shall ADD be liable if such recommendations are not accurate and/or favourable to you. If you become aware of any Practitioner who is not suitably qualified, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We reserve the right but will not be obliged to remove any Practitioner’s profile from our website at any time.
- “Company”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”, “ADD” means Asia Digital Doctor Pte Ltd. We are a company incorporated under Singapore Law with a UEN number of 201730280N. Our address registered address is at 50 East Coast Road #01-74, Singapore 428769.
- Website means www.hatchplus.com.sg, related ancillary facilities and functions such as Ask A Nurse Chat, e-mails, phone calls, SMS or Social Chat Messages or e.g. WhatsApp, newsletters, notifications, bookings made via the website booking portal, any other communication or content articles.
- “Nanny”, “Confinement Nanny”, “Confinement Lady”, “Babysitter”, “Nannies”, “Confinement Nannies”, “Confinement Ladies”, “Babysitters” mean the person who take care of newborn or children or postnatal caregivers for mothers.
- “User”, “You” or “Your” means an individual who accesses the Website whether as a Service User or Medical Practitioner, Wellness Expert / Consultant / Postnatal and/or Confinement Nanny Service Provider.
- “Service” means the prenatal and/or postnatal services, confinement nanny, babysitting, nanny service, lactation services or any other services offered within the website and/or to be rendered to a Service User;
- “Service User” means any individual who have used the website or submitted a request for Services via the website, in order to receive advice, price quotations, regardless of whether such Service User ultimately hires or does not hire a Practitioner, Consultant, Service Provider and/or Nanny via the website;
- “Account” means a registered account which you are required to create if you wish to access and utilise the full facilities and features of the website, whether as a Service User or Service Provider;
- “Third Party Service Providers” means external service providers who have entered into service agreements with us to assist us in operating our Website; providing our Services to you; or conducting our business generally.
- “Private Job” and collectively, “Private Jobs”) means any Service Request Job(s) or arrangement(s), engagement(s) and/or transaction(s) for services made by and between a Service User and a Service Provider privately and externally without the use of the website.
Our website provides a tele-consulting website for remote medical consultations and other health and information services. The Services made available on our website may not be applicable to all individuals, patients, clients or all clinical situations. Some medical conditions are not suitable for remote medical consultations. If you are unsure whether you have been able to explain or communicate to the Practitioner(s) your medical conditions and needs accurately or fully, or if you have any other concerns, you are recommended to seek advice from a medical practitioner in person. You should not use our Services in an emergency, or if you have a mental health issue or any other condition that you know or reasonably be expected to require a physical examination.
ADD makes no claims or warranties as to the effectiveness of any Services made available on our website. Any Services made available on our website are for your information only and do not necessarily imply appropriateness for any particular individual or medical condition, or prediction of the effectiveness, outcome or success of such Services.
Service User acknowledges that our website is for Service Users to connect to Service Providers for the purpose of transacting to respectively receive and provide Service User.
ADD does not provide any medical advice. While our website are designed to facilitate and support your Consultations as well as the health decisions and choices that you make, said decisions and choices are yours and you are ultimately responsible for the same.
You may ask questions on our website or during private Consultations. You may find answers to your questions on our website, or the Practitioners may provide you with medical advice during and/or after your Consultations. Such advice is the sole responsibility of the Practitioners, and ADD shall in no way be liable or responsible for the same.
ADD and our website are not your doctor. When you participate in online Consultations, you understand and agree that the advice given during the Consultations are based on the information you provide to the Practitioners, including but not limited to your health records, medical examination history and your description of the conditions or symptoms that you experience at the relevant time. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not hold ADD and the Practitioners responsible for any misdiagnoses as a result of inaccurate information given by you.
The Practitioners shall be solely responsible for determining the need for a face-to-face consultation with you andADD shall not be held liable for any misdiagnoses, acts or omissions of the Practitioners.
Our website, and the Products and Services made available on our website are provided “as is”. Neither ADD, the Practitioners, nor any other user of the website, make any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, and fitness for a particular purpose.
While ADD endeavours to ensure that the Practitioners are validly accredited and/or licensed to practise their field of expertise, and that the content of our website or the Products or Services made available on our website satisfy government regulations, ADD shall not be held liable for any breach of government regulations which does not result from ADD’s acts or omissions, and/or which is beyond ADD’s reasonable control.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Content published on our website (including but not limited to information on the Products and Services and information provided during or after private Consultations) (collectively, “Content”) may include accuracies or errors. ADD does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the Content. ADD makes no representations about the suitability of the Content, Products and Services published on the website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any Products or Services on this Website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such Products or Services by ADD. ADD makes no representations or warranties with respect to any Content, including and but not limited to information regarding treatment of medical conditions, actions, or application of medication.
Under no circumstances shall ADD be liable to you or any other person for any losses, damages and/or claims, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, consequential or other damages, under tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, sustained or incurred by you or any other person resulting from:
- your access to and use of our website;
- your reliance on any Content and/or any advice or other information given during or after the Consultations; and
- any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, Products and Services obtained through the website.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, ADD shall have no liability for:
- any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by ADD’s actions, omissions, or negligence, in procuring, compiling, or delivering information within or through Content;
- any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in such information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of such information; or
- any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon such information.
If, despite the limitation above, ADD is found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, in no circumstances will the aggregate liability of ADD, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for damages to you under this Agreement exceed [insertvalue].
To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, you shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless ADD, its directors, officers, agents, and employees, and its affiliated entities, successors and assigns, from and against claims or demands, causes of action, judgments, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) that may arise out of or result from:
- your access to and use of the website;
- your purchase of Products and/or use of the Services;
- any information posted or made available by you on the website;
- anything you do using the Content and website;
- any violation of applicable law or the rights of any third party that occurs through your use of the Content and website;
- your breach or violation of this Agreement;
- any inaccuracy in any representation or warranty that you make under this Agreement;
- anything done or failure to do anything by you in carrying out your obligations under this Agreement; and/or
- any other willful misconduct, default, unauthorised acts or willful omission on your part.
CLAIMS AGAINST ADD
To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of the website within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or cause of action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW
Every jurisdiction has its own law and regulations in respect of the use of telemedicine services (the “Local Regulations”). By accessing the website and using the Services, you confirm that you understand your obligations under the Local Regulations applicable in the territory in which you are located and will comply with such Local Regulations.
The website may be viewed internationally and may contain references to products or services not available or approved in all countries. References to a particular product or service do not imply that such product or service is appropriate or available for purchase by all persons in all locations, or that we intend to make such product or service available in such locations. We make no representation that all products, Services or Content described on or available through the website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Singapore. You agree that you access our website, purchase the Products and use the Services on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local law and regulations.
ADD’S COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW
You expressly acknowledge and agree that in connection with the Website & Services:
(a) you shall not, whether directly or indirectly, solicit or attempt to solicit any Service User out of website (for example, making arrangement privately off the website or terminating their relationship with website;
(b) you shall not use any personal data accessed through the website to contact another Service User for any purpose other than the proper usage of the website;
(c) when you are a Service User, you will not offer, request or accept any Private Job with a Service Provider externally without the use of the website;
(d) when you are a Service Provider, you will not offer, provide or accept any Private Job with a Service User externally without the use of the website.
NOT PARTY/ NO AGENCY OR PARTNERSHIP
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that ADD is not a party to any oral or written agreement for Service or any agreement or contract entered into between Service Users and Nanny Service in connection with any Service offered, directly or indirectly, through the website.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Prices.The prices of the Products and Services will be set out on the website at the time of purchasing of Products and Services. Said prices may change at any time depending on the suppliers or providers of the Products and Services. However, any changes in prices shall not affect any Products or Services which you have ordered prior to the changes in prices.
Payment.You shall be responsible for paying the prices of the Products and/or Services that you have ordered as well as any other applicable charges, which may include but shall not be limited to the following:
- any local taxes, if applicable;
- transaction fees or other processing fees charged by the bank or other agency processing the transaction;
- any other related fees.
You may make payment using your credit card or any other payment methods enabled on the website. You will be charged at the point of purchase of the Products or completion of the Services, as the case may be.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
ADD retains all right, title and interest in all of ADD’s intellectual property, including, without limitation, inventions, ideas, concepts, code, discoveries, processes, marks, methods, software, compositions, formulae, techniques, information and data, whether or not patentable, copyrightable or protectable in trade mark, and any trade marks, copyright or patents based thereon (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”). You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use any of ADD’s Intellectual Property Rights for any reason whatsoever without ADD’s prior written consent.
You shall not use the name, logo, trade mark, trade name, service mark or other symbol of or associated with ADD for any purpose whatsoever without obtaining prior written consent of ADD.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
You shall not assign, novate or otherwise transfer any of your rights, interests or obligations herein to a third party without obtaining the prior written consent of ADD. Any purported assignment in violation of this Clause shall be deemed null and void.
RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
Save where expressly allowed in this Agreement, a person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B), or as may be modified, supplemented or adapted from time to time, to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement.
Asia Digital Doctor Pte. Ltd.
50 East Coast Rd, #01 -74
Roxy Square, Singapore 428769
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to process your request, please provide us with the following information:
- your full name;
- your contact number;
- your email address;
- details of the nature of your comments and/or queries.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may offer social sharing features, links to social media and other integrated tools. In addition, we may, from time to time, provide you with links to other website for your convenience and information, or other third-party website may share link to our website. We do not control such other social sharing features, social media and website, and are not responsible for their contents, privacy practices or other practices. Our inclusion of links to such other social sharing features, social media and website does not imply any endorsement of the material on such social sharing features, social media and website or any association with their operators.
We may collect, use and/or disclose personal data which includes without limitation, name, passport number or other identification number, address, phone number, email address, photograph in connection with your access and use of the website, purchase of Products or use of Services.